Wow. I can’t believe we’re already on our fourth autographed copy giveaway in the 2016 Home for the Holidays Book Extravaganza. Today’s prize is an autographed print copy of PILGRIMAGE OF PROMISE (the fourth stand-alone book in the Miller’s Creek novels). The genre of today’s book is difficult to fully describe. It is more of a timeless love story than typical romance. In addition it has both contemporary and historical parts. So I guess the best way to describe it is a Christian contemporary and historical love story that spans the 1960s to present day. Mouthful, huh? ;)
Remember: Entry into each of these giveaways also enters you in the giveaway for a first-edition, autographed, hard-cover copy of Karen Kingsbury’s A BAXTER FAMILY CHRISTMAS!
Here are a few other opportunities you may want to take advantage of:
- A BRIDGE UNBROKEN (Christian romantic suspense novel) is Free for Amazon Kindle through November 17, 2016. Grab your free copy here: http://amzn.to/2fyT5Ls
- Though the giveaways for autographed print copies of TEXAS ROADS and A PATH LESS TRAVELED have ended, there’s still time to enter the giveaway for an autographed print copy of THE WAY OF GRACE: http://www.CatBryant.com/win-autographed-print-copy-of-the-way-of-grace
- For a limited time, I’m offering readers the opportunity to get both TEXAS ROADS and A PATH LESS TRAVELED (+ 2 Bonus Books) Free in PDF format for joining our readers group newsletter. Find out more here: http://www.catbryant.com/free-books/
- While supplies last, purchase autographed print copies of my fiction books for an unbeatable price. Gift wrap and shipping are free. Secure check-out through PayPal. To ensure Christmas delivery, please purchase by December 5, 2016 at the purchase page on this website: http://www.catbryant.com/autographed-novels-free-shipping/
- The calendar for the 2016 Home For The Holidays Book Extravaganza (which will grow longer as more deals and steals unfold and are added) is at this link: http://www.catbryant.com/2016-home-for-the-holidays-book-extravaganza/
Win Autographed Copy of “Pilgrimage of Promise”
From this bestselling small town series comes a Christian contemporary and historical dramatic romance and inspirational women’s fiction novel reminiscent of the writings of Karen Kingsbury and Nicholas Sparks–a poignant love story about broken trust and a love that lasts a lifetime.
Even as high school sweethearts, the matriarch of Miller’s Creek has always believed her second chance rancher was the only man for her. But life intervened, their 1960s romance interrupted by college and the Vietnam War. Then sabotage and family pressure bring about hard choices and broken promises.
Now many years later, a dusty stack of unopened love letters and troubling diagnosis force the recently-reunited couple to sift through the painful past. Can their relationship endure the deception they unearth, or will the experience compel them to trust more fully in the promises that never fail?
“This epistolary novel combines a veteran romance with a small town bride western. You don’t want to miss this hope-filled and timeless love story!”
Written with the feel of Mitford and Mayberry, readers have fallen in love with Miller’s Creek. Will you? Grab your copy of this small town romance with heart!
WHAT READERS ARE SAYING…
“I enjoyed the flow of the history and current day events of the characters. It was easy to follow, and I could not put this book down.”
“Love this book. Cried almost all the way through it. A very good read.”
“I read many Christian books, but this one touched my heart more than any I have read. It helped me feel closer and to understand God’s word and promise…”
“Well written, and filled with love! This book has characters with whom you will fall in love, and will want to live next door to them, or adopt into your own family! Warm, Christian wisdom is woven throughout this beautiful novel. And….. it is free of those irritating spelling and grammatical errors that have become all too common in today’s e-books! Love it!”
“This is a story that sucks you right into it. You’ll laugh, cry and feel the presence of God, especially during sadness and grief , but also in joy. This was hard to put down…”
“Great book. This entire series is a very good read. I highly recommend it.”
“This story grabbed me from the first page. A beautiful and endearing story of love that is lost and found again.”
PURCHASE: | Print | Kindle | Autographed Gift Copy |
Enter to Win This Giveaway of “Pilgrimage of Promise”
No purchase necessary to win. This giveaway is for the chance to win an autographed print copy of PILGRIMAGE OF PROMISE (ARV: $20) via the Rafflecopter widget below. Must be 18 or older to enter; open to US residents only. Winners will be drawn randomly through Rafflecopter, announced on this website and my Facebook author page, and contacted via email.
The winner may request gift wrapping and shipment to another person as a Christmas gift. All entries in this giveaway will also count in the Grand Prize giveaway of a first-edition autographed hard-cover copy of Karen Kingsbury’s A Baxter Family Christmas.
NEXT GIVEAWAY is slated for Thursday, November 17, 2016: an autographed print copy of A BRIDGE UNBROKEN!
Also listed on ContestHeat.com.
Latest posts by Cathy Bryant (see all)
- Please Pray For Carter (Plus Book News and More!) - March 16, 2017
- Actually Impact the World for Better When You Shop - March 10, 2017
- Why I Removed My Books From Amazon - March 2, 2017